Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Picture Day

Codi, Andrea, and I singing the 'Rattlin' Bog' song.
Me on the deck outside the apartment... behind me you can see the steeple from a nearby church.

The view from my bedroom window (which is also the view from the living room window :P).


The Catholic bishop's cathedral.



Codi playing our favourite game: dogs.

Today I stayed home from the hospital, just in case my stomach wasn't quite settled. I did some organizing and some napping while the girls were at school, then we went for a walk to the Catholic cathedral. What a beautiful place. They have this massive organ, and I'm hoping to go to a mass next month just to hear it played. Kathy says the choir there is amazing as well. I did take some pictures inside, but they didn't turn out so well. I shall take better ones another time. Afterwards, we just came home and played until dinner. And then played after dinner until bedtime.
P.S. There won't be very many pictures from the hospital because I'm not allowed to bring my camera inside. There was a scandal a few years ago when some British volunteers came and took some pictures during their stint at the hospital. On their return to Britain, they published the pictures with a story that talked about how awful the situation was in Romania for children, etc. After a great uproar, most of the foreign volunteer groups were kicked out of the hospital and foreigners are no longer to bring camera's on the premises. Kathy had to get special permission from the administrator in order to take pictures.
P.P.S. I watched the new Glee episode online... those were some of their best songs ever!!!! I must say though, the plot line is getting a tad ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment