Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Home Again

Well, here I am. Home sweet home. After 27 hours of travel, and a mixup of luggage at the airport, I am finally able to nurse my jet lag in peace. Why is it that jetlag is always so much worse coming back?
I'm already planning a trip back to Oradea next summer, God willing.
And as much as I miss my friends in Oradea, I'm still glad to be weirdly and wonderfully home.

Thank you to everyone who helped support me on this little trip of mine,
Kelsy

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got back safely and that you want to go again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Kelsey,
    Καλη Σαρρακοστη! Good Lent! I found your site yesterday and have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Romania is beautiful and the people are very warm. The pictures you have posted of the architecture were quite lovely. It is a shame about the abandoned babies Kyrie eleison for us all. Are there adoptions thru the hospital? Also how did you choose to go and work there?
    I have linked your site on mine. Wishing you the best.
    AYP
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete